The Crew will be receiving a brand-new update on January 7th for Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, developers Ivory Tower and Ubisoft Reflections have announced.
The developers explained at the end of last year that The Crew would have “enhancements and [new] content” coming to the open-world racing title in 2015, including the AI being improved, tweaking the driving mechanic to allow more fluid control of vehicles and a new PvP mode.
The latest update deals with some of these issues in both the multiplayer and single-player mode, with more than six different cars being patched.
Listed below are the full details from the first January patch for The Crew:
- The Nav-Ribbon behavior has been improved in free ride (position and appearance).
- Challenges updates: Display and activation issues fixed.
- Fixed an issue where some cars were not able to switch on the final gear: Lamborghini Aventador all Specs, DODGE Charger SRT8 Street.
— Fixed an exaggerated spinning issue for the following cars:
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- Ford Shelby GT500 2013
- McLaren 12C
- Ruf CTR3
- Koenigsegg Agera R
- Pagani Huayra
- Ferrari LaFerrari
- Ferrari 458 Speciale
- Adjustment of an inconsistent top speed issue for some car’s specs.
- Improvements on the T500 wheel.
- Improved stability on the server side.